SMB3 Outtakes SMB3 Outtakes

One of the better outtake spoofs

Fast paced, running gags, humorous randomness: well done.

Random shorts 7 Random shorts 7

Impressive, but familiar

Animation style's very refined, but isn't that soundtrack Animaniacs's Wakko Warner belching the Blue Danube?

Alvin-Earthworm responds:

Yup. I heard the song ages ago and I wanted to make a Flash animation to it. XD

CB's Star Wars 3.2 CB's Star Wars 3.2

Flash or not, it's still funny

Excellent incorporation of the voices into Ep. III - I couldn't stop laughing. There are a few non-Flash submissions floating around the Portal, but this is one of the better.

Conan VS Kindergaten Kop Conan VS Kindergaten Kop

Edu-tainmental

A well-animated and humorous PSA.

Blobbles- ep. 2 Blobbles- ep. 2

2/4 is my favorite; excellent new series

Hilarious without the use of vulgarity, toilet humor, or ultraviolence? I salute you, Blobbles!

JonBro responds:

Uh, thanks... I don't like vulgarity or toilet humor anyways. Ultraviolence is okay-no, awesome, I just don't get around to animating it.

Thanks!

Fast n' Quik Thxgvng mvie Fast n' Quik Thxgvng mvie

Worth a Proc.

The animation is sub-par, but the humor isn't. Blueberry bread, LOL.

Farewell to You Revised Farewell to You Revised

Almost got it

Your animation needs a serious overhaul. It's choppy and unnatural, so work on that. The best advice I can give you is to get yourself some professional help, and I don't mean for the Flash.

S-M-films responds:

lol you could have left it at flash advice since i said at the start it has nothing to do with me. Oh and i liked ur movie nipple grunt or sumtin

Johnnie: The Demon Clam Johnnie: The Demon Clam

Not funny "Ha ha"

What's the punchline? If it was the wine, it wasn't that funny. Maybe if you didn't digress with those two fish, the Flash would be more effective. Remember, shorts are concise and to the point: don't get distracted.

The New Guy The New Guy

Frickin' beautiful, man!

Attractive, fluid animation, appropriate music, and an an absolutely hilarious story.... I'm in stitches.

Love me Love me not Love me Love me not

Classic storytelling and absurdly cute

Your character models are so precious, and the story has a good moral to it. Your animation, however, leaves something to be desired. GJ, otherwise.